There is no donation too small to make a difference in people’s lives.
NOAH has a range of ways for you to make a significant difference in the lives of more than 700 social pensioners:
1. Buy our Products!
Bread, jams, pickles, candles, soap, ballet buns or second hand items from our shop.
(See our products on the Social Enterprise page or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
2. Donate funds to NOAH by way of Snapscan, EFT, debit order or cheque. NOAH will provide a Section 18a certificate on request.
3. Donate your unwanted goods, overruns, returns, clothing samples, fabric pieces, cotton and surplus food, amongst other!
4. Corporate/Foundation giving:
Special projects for 2017:
* Extension of the Grace Cottage to accommodate four more residents
* Renovation of the cornershop to house the upscaled Trestle Table
* Introduction of a TukTuk in Woodstock to help older persons in their homes access services and transport routes(launching 16 August!)
* Renovation of the Khayelitsha Centre(in progress)
* Renovation of the Khayelitsha Clinic(in progress)
* Cover the Woodstock Centre driveway for use as an indoor market – Done!
* Crate a Spaza hatch at the Khayelitsha Centre(In progress)
Contact email@example.com for any further information you may require